Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: sander4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sander4

Application: sander4 Empty
PostSubject: Application: sander4   Application: sander4 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Hello! here is my application:

- Name: Craig
- level 30 summoner name: sander4
- 1550+ elo 550+ wins
- I have been playing LoL about a year and a half
- What are your favorite champions? Ashe, Amumu, Kassadin, Brand, alot more i play almost all of them.
- How often do you play League of Legends? Abit to much 6+ hours a day
- Why do you want to join our Team? I'm looking for a competent bunch of players to progress and have fun whilst doing so.
- How old are you? 19
- What's your nationality? British

Feel free to add more information about you. The more the better.

I have been playing a lot more ranked games recently and i feel as if there is a limit to how much communication there is in solo queue i was browsing the LoL Clan forumns and this Team caught my eye. I have played alot of normal 5v5s with friends but i wanted to take things to the next level and how better to do that then join a team Smile

Thanks for your time.. Craig.
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

Application: sander4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: sander4   Application: sander4 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:01 am

Hello sander4,

we have decided to take a closer look at you and therefor give you a two-week trialperiod. As a recruit you have all the rights and duties of fullmembers, meaning more forums available for you to look at and participate in, fixed training times, where you have to show up or atleast give us an excuse in advance, etc.

If you have questions look at the various threads and/or ask the other members and me.

Good luck.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down

Application: sander4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications :: Old applications-
Jump to: