Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pewpewnapster Applyin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pewpewnapster

Pewpewnapster Applyin Empty
PostSubject: Pewpewnapster Applyin   Pewpewnapster Applyin EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:53 am

- What's your summoners name? Pewpewnapster
- How long have you been playing League of Legends?For over 6months plus 9months of xp from Dota.
- Who are your favorite champions?Honesrly i rlly dont know,i play all champs Very Happy
- How often do you play League of Legends? Often Very Happy
- Why do you want to join our team?Because iam tired of doing solo and having friends which i think are pro and plus the pro's have a life so they are inactive.And i dont want leavers in fucking ranked srsly ~.~
- Why are you the right one for our team? Because im better then others and i have alot of xp in LoL
- How old are you?Im gonna be honest here im 14 but im mature for my age.
- What's your nationality? Serbian

Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Pewpewnapster Applyin   Pewpewnapster Applyin EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 am

Hello pewpewnapster,

you applied, despite the fact, that you don't fulfill all our requirements. This means you have to be over the top in order to convince us of your qualities. You did not achieve this goal. You played well as Swain, but besides that, I and the rest of the team don't think you fit into our team.

Good luck and have fun in League of Legends.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
pewpewnapster

PostSubject: Re: Pewpewnapster Applyin   Pewpewnapster Applyin EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:05 pm

Just have 2questions:
I dont understand why i didnt reach the goal and how u can make such a fast decision after only like 3games i havent even shown my good sides.I know i wont get in the clan,but i just want u to explain me the 2facts.And the rest of the team didnt even see me play.
Back to top Go down
Corporal Herb
Admin
Corporal Herb

PostSubject: Re: Pewpewnapster Applyin   Pewpewnapster Applyin EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:44 pm

You didn't reach the goal of being Mature and over 18.

You are half the age of some of our members and it definitely showed.

Your playing skill is fine and i'm sure will continue to improve. Give it a few years time and i have little doubt you will find a team.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Pewpewnapster Applyin   Pewpewnapster Applyin EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:37 am

Alright, since you asked for a detailed explanation:

• Fulfill all the requirements? Negative
    • Only 14 years old
    • Not at 1400+ ELO, but 500+ Wins, so that point is kinda "okay"

• Wrote a good/useful application? Negative
    • Who are your favorite champions? I don't know, I play all is not a useful answer, since it cannot be true that you play all champions equally and also I don't think you even own them all.
    • How often do you play League of Legends? Often, again not a useful answer. How much time is "often"? Two games a day every day? 10 games? 20?
    • Why do you want to join our team?Because iam tired of doing solo and having friends which i think are pro and plus the pro's have a life so they are inactive.And i dont want leavers in fucking ranked srsly ~.~. What does that even mean? Your friends are pro but they dont play enough, so you want to join us? Ah yes and also just so you dont get leavers in ranked.
    • Why are you the right one for our team? Because im better then others and i have alot of xp in LoL. Better than who? "Others" is a broad term. Everyone is better than "someone". Same goes for the "lot of experience" part.
    • Overall your application is just a bunch of broad terms, which are completely useless without a point of reference.

• I played 3 games with you. To be honest, you did quite well. The only thing I had to mention was the lack of CS. Didn't matter which champion you or I played, you always only had about half of my CS. Since ~14 CS are about as much worth as a champion kill, that really makes a difference. Overall your gameplay was okay.

• You are annoying. You ask me 10 questions per day, to which I gave you the answer already the day before. I told you I am not gonna play ranked soloqueue with you. You still kept asking me. You randomly told me stuff, like "noob team again,i had all kills of the team,least deaths the fucking nobos so fed the enemy :S remind me never o go with [summoner name] again :S". (Yes, I copied your message). This is not what we call "serious and mature".

Most of the teammates agreed with my opinion, so there was no need to take a closer look. As I said you have to be really good in every way if you want us to accept you. As said before, you couldn't convince us, so I had to decline your request.

Is that enough explanation?

I still wish you good luck with finding a team that suits you better and have fun in League of Legends.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pewpewnapster Applyin   Pewpewnapster Applyin Empty

Back to top Go down

Pewpewnapster Applyin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications :: Old applications-
Jump to: