Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OHAI - errorchef

Go down 
+2
sander4
mikke9
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mikke9

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:15 am

- What's your summoners name? Errorchef

- How long have you been playing League of Legends? For about half a year or more maybe.

- Who are your favorite champions? Hm.... my favorite champs must be; Cassiopeia - Sona - Vladimir - Janna - Galio, atm i guess.

- How often do you play League of Legends? Way to much sadly, like everyday :>

- Why do you want to join our team? Well the normal reason why u wanna join a team is to meet new people and have fun while gaming, which i am also looking for, but i am just sick of solo que all the time so maybe team ranked / chilling in normals would be a cool thing.

- Why are you the right one for our team? Cause i am sexy, my voice is derp, and i am a skilled player.

- How old are you? I am 15 years old and from Norway.

i speak fluently english ( or some shit ) and maybe a little danish / swedish l0l.

additional info :
my age is prob a lil underaged but if u think im not mature ur prob wrong cause i am a chill dude etc.
I've got skype / ts3 / mumble / ventrilo with a working microphone aswell.
i have been in a team for the Alienware compo we won 2 matches in a row then we went out cause the opponents were clearly better players, also were a member of the team TLG "team lunatic gaming" which im still registered on ESL.
http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/player/5654250/
http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/team/5857852/
http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/team/5654184/
guess the picture of sexy me is in there somewhere... owell i doubt i've got anymore to type so... reply when u can i guess, and yeah ummm thats it for me.
And ofcourse i gotta add i really wanna join this team cause my BEST FRIEND EVER sander4 is currently trialing and im 10x better than him so guess i gotta give it a shot /flex

at the moment my current solo que elo is 1600, i keep dropping from 1500-1600 in rankeds but atm its stable at 1600, my top rating were once at 1629 when i had a huge winning streak with carrying cassiopeia one night ^^

Last edited by mikke9 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
sander4

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:12 pm

better then ME? IMPOSSIBLE! haha gl man Smile
Back to top Go down
Corporal Herb
Admin
Corporal Herb

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:56 pm

If you can prove that you are mature, then you have a good application. Although we have had many people between 14-15 who think they are mature and clearly arnt. I hope you are different! Speak to you in game.
Back to top Go down
Sponkz

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 11:31 pm

This may seem harsh. Don't take this personally.

Being sander's friend and all, i can clearly understand why you want to join the team (he probably said we were the best lolol). But being 15, is a really far distance in age from all the other members. Sure we got the game in common and all, but we also tend to talk about shit, shit that might not interest you. With that said, i'll be looking forward to see, if you really are as mature as you say. Cause we certainly had some weirdo kids during the past few weeks.
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:49 am

i might be wierd, but im not a kid sponkz! take that back ='(
Back to top Go down
Sponkz

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:54 am

zapylol wrote:
i might be wierd, but im not a kid sponkz! take that back ='(

Yes because you are of the age 13. ><
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 am

3* im tleeeeh not thilteen
Back to top Go down
mikke9

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:29 am

+ IM THE CHOCOLATE RAIN MAN
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 am

Hello Errorchef,

I have to tell you that we won't give you a spot on our team, as some of our players could not get along with your kind of "humor". A good atmosphere in the team is very important, and therefor I do not want to risk that, as we had such situations in the past. I am sure you will find a good team, as you are a decent player.

Good luck and thanks for applying.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OHAI - errorchef Empty
PostSubject: Re: OHAI - errorchef   OHAI - errorchef Empty

Back to top Go down

OHAI - errorchef
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications :: Old applications-