Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Application - Faff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Addicted123

Clan Application - Faff  Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application - Faff    Clan Application - Faff  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Hello.

My name is Blerim Elshani and im from Sweden, Im 18 years old and im in my third year in upper secondary school. I was looking around in forums when i saw your post and i thought i'd give it a go. I would really enjoy if you took the time. Im also keen to talk to you guys but i couldn't find any mumble information on the posts. Anyway thanks for taking your time reading this and i hope you like it.

- Your current ELO?
1511, i haven't played an awful many ranked games because ive mostly been playing with my newstarting friends trying to teach them the ropes of this game. But i hope to see it improve over the upcoming weeks.

- What's your summoners name?
Faff

- How long have you been playing League of Legends?
For almost a year now, been playing very actively, specially now that im off school for the summer.

- Who are your favorite champions?
Janna, Rammus, Ashe, Nocturne, ( But i enjoy alot of other characters aswell, everything is situational)

- How often do you play League of Legends?
Almost every day.

- Why do you want to join our team?
Im looking for a strong competetive team to grow in and become a better player both individually but also to improve at teamplay in general

- Why are you the right one for our team?
I would say it's cause im a fun guy to have around, i tend to have a skill to not be bothersome and fulfill my role whatever it may be. I am open to criticism cause i obviously realise there are better players out there and i play this game to have FUN and hopefully you guys do the same Smile

- How old are you?
I turned 18 this march

- What's your nationality?
Im from Sweden but my parents are Albanian ( They moved here from the war). But im born here in Sweden
Back to top Go down
Corporal Herb
Admin
Corporal Herb

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application - Faff    Clan Application - Faff  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey there, the mumble information is in the "news and info" section of the forum. Just to warn you we are strictly looking for a jungler or solo top/tanky dps player. If you feel like you can fill one of these roles thats fine :-)

Also most of us work, so we usually play in the evenings (I'm slacking off typing this ;-) )

thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
Addicted123

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application - Faff    Clan Application - Faff  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:10 pm

The role of a solo top/jungler sounds fine to me and playtime hours are no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application - Faff    Clan Application - Faff  Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Application - Faff
Page 1 of 1