Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application The Ultimator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Ultimator

Application The Ultimator Empty
PostSubject: Application The Ultimator   Application The Ultimator EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Hello.

My name is Cliff v/d Knaap and I'm from the Netherlands. Almost 18,, just 5 more days to go.
I'm doing HBO economics. Have to work always 3 evenings in the week which variate from 4-11. So it could be from 4-7 but also from 7-11. The rest of the week I'm pretty much all day online.

- Your current ELO?
Yea ranked... When I started playing ranked I kinda trolled a bit so now and then until I came down to 826 elo. Suddenly a bell rinkels telling me to troll in normal and be for real in ranked. So there I go boosting my ELO. Right now Im having 1362 or something. Went from 1200 towards 1362 in just 2 days.
EDIT: Even with the major downtime I, if the server stops fking me got 1400 right now might be 1399 ^^

- What's your summoners name?
The Ultimator
- How long have you been playing League of Legends?
Im playing lol since the beta, so yea I was one of the first players touching LoL
Having 4k+ games played comming from DotA, in wc3

- Who are your favorite champions?
Nidalee for solo top in my solo Q. Thats it,, I can play all got all, and got all runes.. Yea playing for that long makes you have tons and tons of IP. Mastering a load with the bit more skilled, Irelia, Jarvan, Sona, Janna, Annie, Nidalee, Corki, Ashe, Udyr, Nunu. I can pretty much play all but have to sit and play the champ for 3 weeks or so to really be stomping with it.

- How often do you play League of Legends?
Every day, I do not skip a day with at least 1 game ^^
- Why do you want to join our team?
Im looking for a great team that is going to play ladders, go4lol and stuff like that. Want to have good communciation even tho my writing sux balls ^^. And be competetive playing without people raging the shit out of eachother

- Why are you the right one for our team?
Well,,. Though question to answer,, I know LoL like my pocket, Want some nice guys to stomp the way towards top elo en raping others in the ladders.
- How old are you?
5 days from being 18 ^^

- What's your nationality?
Im from the Netherlands, my English is pretty good, even tho my writing sux haha Razz
Can speak german and a bit of French aswell

Hope You know enough, because I have to rush to work right now, my manager is sick and have to backup for him.
Will be on 2night.
Add me, and pm me because still have to clean my friendlist hahah!

Greetings
The Ultimator
Back to top Go down

Application The Ultimator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications-
Jump to: