Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jungler applying from belgium!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeadShred

Jungler applying from belgium! Empty
PostSubject: Jungler applying from belgium!   Jungler applying from belgium! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:41 am

Hello, i have bin playing LoL over a year have an old account named Chaos.
It got banned due not being to pay my master card bill.
My mom got mad for crashing my bike, and closed my master card, while there was still a riot payment
that had to be done. That account got 1600'~ ranking.

Now i have bin playing alot with close friends, and have a new account named

DeadShred

lvl 30

1100 elo ( i know it's not the requirement but my previous account was, and with season 2 at the door, i'm willing to get a shot to make it higher than my first acc. )

I also like criticism and training my best aspect on the game, since i am wanting to learn everything that i can to be better in the game. As long as it's not meant to offend me.

I am a very serious gamer, that also like's to have fun with friend's. that is no different for LoL
Note, that i have fun by playing serious and getting better.

I am mature and 17, part from a little immature joke time to time. I would say that i can react like an adult.

My English is pretty good, i am willing to get mumble and want to practice whenever i can.

Yes i know how to play my role, as i am a jungler i can go for the role that my team needs,
if we need a mage i can get the fiddle up,
tank i can go with amumu, offtank ww & trundle
But preferably i want to go for Nocturne, since he is my favorite champion.

I also know how to play other roles. and know how to play alot of champions.
and i own almost every champ.

My reason that i want to join
I was in a clan before, but it had over a 100 regular members, and i felt like i didn't fit in.
That's why i'm hoping to get into a smaller team, get to know the members. And hopefully fit in.

Why would i fit in?
Because i can play the jungle role, what you guys apparently are seeking.
And also want to find friends, that have the same view on LoL as i do.

I am very sorry that i apply'd with the not REQ specifications.
I would love to hear feedback of you guys.

-DeadShred

Last edited by DeadShred on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a part :P)
Back to top Go down

Jungler applying from belgium!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Public :: Applications :: Old applications-
Jump to: