Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Application] Kjinom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kjinom

[Application] Kjinom Empty
PostSubject: [Application] Kjinom   [Application] Kjinom EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:05 am

I noticed your thread on the League of Legends forum about <Team Unity> recruiting. and i just went for it and here i am posting a thread about joining your team. Reasons for this is because im looking for a team thats interested in Practicing some League of Legends play together! and have some funn at the same time? Wink

- How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I have been playing League of Legends for a good amount of time now, around a year now i believe.

- What are your favorite champions?
Any Champion that fits my certain playstyle. I like rolling support for the most part, because i like having alot of map control and i think that a support just is the best choice to go for accomplishing that task. Aswell as support champions are very usefull in a team-based game such as League of legends. I like tactics and team work so im pretty much sticking to support type champions. This may sound like im only good at support, well thats not the case. I can play most other champions (ad,ap and tank) but where i feel more at home is healing and keeping the team ready for battle and aid them in the best way i can!

My strong suits: Support and tanks
Favorite Champions: soraka,janna,shen,alistar,sona,lux,nasus and singed

- How often do you play League of Legends?
Not as much as i would like im afraid. And its not because im tired of the game or anything like that. Its just that i have no team, aswell as solo-queues for me is not funn. As mentioned above you can see my reasoning behind this. Some people just dont seem to get the Team-work part of the game inside their heads..

- Why do you want to join our Team?
Well my reasons are pretty simple. I want to join any team that wants to progress and do better in this game. And if i where to join your team or any other team, i would play this game more. Cause then i would have a reason to logg on.

- How old are you?
Im 17, turning 18 20.september if you want to know Wink

- What's your nationality?
Im from Norway. i have always lived here and i love it here. Expensive country though, but i enjoy it here.

-Cykotic
That's Pretty MLG! Smile

Back to top Go down
Kjinom

PostSubject: My bad   [Application] Kjinom EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:06 am

-Cykotic

-Kjinom***

Mixed up games here. my bad!
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kjinom   [Application] Kjinom EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:27 am

Hello Kjinom,

according to your profile you haven't been online in LoL for 6 days, therefor I am unsure about your application. I think you are neither active nor interested enough, therefor I have to decline your request.

Thank you and good luck.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Application] Kjinom   [Application] Kjinom Empty

Back to top Go down

[Application] Kjinom
Page 1 of 1