Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Sadking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadking

Application Sadking Empty
PostSubject: Application Sadking   Application Sadking EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:00 am

- How long have you been playing League of Legends?

I've got 531 wins in normal game 500 lose/ in ranked games I've got the rating about 1350 + - (W:34 L:36 1334rating)

- What are your favorite champions?

I usually try to play whatever the team needs, thats why i dont have a best spec, I play most of them. If my team needs a jungler i go yi, if we need ap I rock with veigar or vlad, if ap and a bit support i go nida, if we need tank i go jungle amumu, I must admit i didnt play much support heroes.

- How often do you play League of Legends?

I play LoL almost everyday at least few games, I'm doing the final year of uni so now i only got exams and revision on my way so a game or 2 of LoL in a break seems perfect.

- Why do you want to join our Team?

I play with my mates however they do not improve that well, Im tired of losing games because they are unable to progress and i cant carry all games. I'm looking for a bunch of people playing better than me or at least similar level so i can enjoy the game much more and improve with every won or lost game Wink. I play this game to win to improve this gives me fun.

- How old are you?

I'll be 22 in June.

- What's your nationality?

I'm from Poland, however I was born in Canada, now i'm studying in UK, lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

Application Sadking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Sadking   Application Sadking EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:40 pm

Hello Sadking,

I am sorry that you had to wait so long for an answer, but we couldn't reach a verdict until now. The result is, that we currently cannot give you a spot on the team. We think you are a nice guy and a good player, but you could not give us the edge we need to say "Yes!".

Thanks anyway for applying and best luck in finding a good clan.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down

Application Sadking
Page 1 of 1