Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zukiz - Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zukiz

Zukiz - Apply Empty
PostSubject: Zukiz - Apply   Zukiz - Apply EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Zukiz.

- How long have you been playing League of Legends? Bout a year i guess, over two level 30 accounts, EU and US.

- What are your favorite champions? I really dont know, playing much difrent champions.

- How often do you play League of Legends? I play everyday, if something doesnt come up.

- Why do you want to join our Team? I am looking for a mature, good team who i can improve with.

- How old are you? I am almost 16, i hope thats not a problem, doesnt matter with the skill does it? ^^)

- What's your nationality? Im from Norway.

- Anything else you want to add? I dont meet the age limit, but i do know how to play, and i am mature, so atleast try me out. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

Zukiz - Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zukiz - Apply   Zukiz - Apply EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:28 am

Hello Zukiz,

we got the result of your voting, and I have to tell you, that we currently have no room for you in our team.
Overall we think you won't fit to the rest of the team and can't agree with some of your decisions and actions.

Good luck and have fun in League of Legends.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down

Zukiz - Apply
Page 1 of 1