Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application Zapylol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zapylol

zapylol

Application Zapylol Empty
PostSubject: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:29 am

1.) Fulfill the requirements

- Summoner level 30
- ELO 1400+ (5v5 Solo or Team) and/or 500+ wins in normal games
- Interested to learn and open to criticism
- Mature and serious about the game (17+)
- Able to speak and write in good english
- Play regularly and commit to turning up for practice and matches
- Own a good variety of champions and runes (tier 2.5+)

Just to add a little about the requirements you have. Im not at 1400+ ELO as of right now, i've been on 1350, then went on a loosing spree dropping like a stone down 100 elo. Now im going back up and on a 1318 atm. I got about 5-600 normal games wins and 150ish rated wins. I got all champions in-game except maokai, rumble and trundle.

I play everyday, though i do still have school, work and basketball 3 days a week. This might sound like abit, but its fine, i still got plenty of time for LoL.

2.) Post an application

If you want to apply to our team, please open a new thread in this forum. Your post should include at least these informations:

- How long have you been playing League of Legends?
- What are your favorite champions?
- How often do you play League of Legends?
- Why do you want to join our Team?
- How old are you?
- What's your nationality?

Feel free to add more information about you. The more the better.

First i want to take a min just to introduce myself abit.

My name is Henrik, im 19 years old and live in Norway. I've been playing teamgames online for about 9 years now. Started out with CS 1.5 and Diablo (bless those days) I'm used to playing on a team and i dont rage for no reason, of course i do rage from time to time as everyone else, but i dont rage for no reason, and its just in the heat of the battle. I dont get personal when i get annoyed, i try to switch over to figuring out what went wrong and what could be done different next time.

Ive been playing LoL for about half a year now i believe, it was my sanctuary after i quit WoW.

The reason for me to apply to be a member of your team is because i know the importance of others to grow and get better. I'ts always someone out there who thinks differently then you, and you would both benefit from listening to eachother. As well as this being a teamgame, and having a consistent group of active people to interact with is valueable. Letting people get to know you as well as getting to know others. I have a couple of in real life buddies i play with, but only one of them really dedicates to this game, and we do alot of duo-quing. But we fall often to the trolls, i dont get why people troll on 1350 elo, but oh well.

As i said earlier im from norway, so my english aint as good as native speakers, but its understandable.

Other info, i tend to put alot of pressure on myself, and i get nervous when playing with people i dont know to well. I want to succeed so bad i overthink stuff i usually do without even thinking of it. Which can screw up my game for abit untill i snap out of it. Dont know how relevant that is, but i just posted it anyways.

So for my part in the team:

Im open to try everything, i like playing different roles. Because i find it exciting and interesting. My main roles are as tank and support.

Pre-patch my best char was jungling with shen, but now its so slow its reducing me to tears. But still viable. I'm faster when jungling with karthus then shen atm -.-

Im also used to jungling with Amumu, shaco and warwick. And i feel comfertable jungling/counterjungling.

For support i prefer Janna + AD, or roaming with taric/alistar.

I usually dont get to go dps in ranked, because people at my ELO instant locks what they want to play, not what the team needs. But my main dps characters (apart from junglers) Is Ashe, i can play alot of others "well", but i would put Ashe up as my main. Because i know how to adapt to pretty much every opposing team vs and ashe, changing gear as the game goes on etc. It wouldnt be a problem learning another champ either, i know the basics on almost everyone. But its a difference in following a guide, and knowing how to use the skills. To really know how to play a champion well.

Sorry if this all got abit messy, if you have any questions please dont hesitate with asking them.

Cheers guys and gals
Henrik/Zapylol
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:40 am

oh i just wanted to add one more thing, if you have looked at my match history it might be decieving and make it look like im not active.

I can explain that quite easy, the 17th of may is norways day of constitution. So at the 16th of may we all get drunk out of our mind, pass out and wake up late at 17th of may, not wanting to do anything besides laying still without moving/vometing.

And for the last couple of days i found my old nintendo 64 as well as ps2, so me and a friend had to play through Zelda ocarina of time on the nintendo, and Baldurs Gate dark alliance 1 and 2 on ps2. Oh the nostalgia<3

tomorrow im working the night shift, so i wont be online again before saturday when i wake up if you want to reach me. If it is anything feel free to add me on skype: Henrik.Nesset or send me a mail: Zapy.nerf@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

Thanks for adding me to friends Izri, please reply here whenever you got the time to either give me a tryout, or if it is any additional information you want me to provide. Its easier to decide a time that suits both, then just trust the rng and be online Wink

Exams done, only oral exam left. Dont believe i will get picked out for it (fingers crossed) so i should be back to full activity level soon.
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:01 am

Hello zapylol,

we should play some games with some other teammembers, so everyone gets to know you and see how you fit in. Feel free to join our ingame chatchannel or ask other members for a game.
I am online in the evenings from about 19:00 to 24:00, so that's when you can reach me ingame.

Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:04 am

ok perfect. I knew about your team chat, but didnt want to barge in there before getting permission Smile

Thanks m8, i was trying to grab a few games earlier today, but after 4 hours in que and then getting "servers unavailable" i took a long shower and cried. I'll step by the chat tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:46 am

Hello Zapylol,

we have decided to take a closer look at you and therefor give you a two-week trialperiod. As a recruit you have all the rights and duties of fullmembers, meaning more forums available for you to look at and participate in, fixed training times, where you have to show up or atleast give us an excuse in advance, etc.

If you have questions look at the various threads and/or ask the other members and me.

Good luck.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:13 am

when do i get the final verdict btw? i know you all love me and my amumu ults, so its got to be a spot for me I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponkz

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 am

zapylol wrote:
when do i get the final verdict btw? i know you all love me and my amumu ults, so its got to be a spot for me I love you

You're a permanent recruit.
Back to top Go down
Corporal Herb
Admin
Corporal Herb

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:17 am

You fail too hard. We don't accept scrubs.

TROLOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:31 am

Your two-week-trial ends on June 14th, so please be patient until then.
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Rofl, im not a scrub anymore, im improving!! QQ

It only took me 4 tries to actually hit something with amumu ult. 2good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Zapylol   Application Zapylol Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Zapylol
Page 1 of 1