Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Openfacesurgery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OpenFaceSurgery

Application: Openfacesurgery Empty
PostSubject: Application: Openfacesurgery   Application: Openfacesurgery EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:11 am

- What's your summoners name? Openfacesurgery

- How long have you been playing League of Legends? Approx 10 months.

- What are your favorite champions? I'm mainly playing support champions, I know pmuch all of them to a good level of play aside from Lux, Morgana and Kayle(Lux and Morgana being questionable support anyway).

I also play tanky dps such as Warwick, trundle and Irelia.

I'm not perfect but I'm able to play at a decent level most tanks(Malphite, Shen, Amumu, Gragas)

I'm also learning to play AP champions such as Vlad, Malz, and in the upcoming patch Annie.

- How often do you play League of Legends? I'm a uni student so it varies depending on season, however if I'm told in advance about a gaming session I'm pretty reliable on being able to turn up for anything of the sort.

- Why do you want to join our Team? To improve as a player in my own rights and to participate in a team with the same common goal. It tends to be much more fun to play as a 5 anyway.

- How old are you? 20

- What's your nationality? Russian. I've lived in England most of my life so my ability to speak/understand is fine.
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

Application: Openfacesurgery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Openfacesurgery   Application: Openfacesurgery EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:43 am

Hello Openfacesurgery,

the voteresults are in and we have decided to decline your request. We think you are a decent player, although couldn't agree with most of your decisions or actions, therefor we think you won't fit into this team very well. I hope you find a team which suits you better.

Good luck and have fun in League of Legends.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down

Application: Openfacesurgery
Page 1 of 1