Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Simon Sach #application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon Sach

Simon Sach #application Empty
PostSubject: Simon Sach #application   Simon Sach #application EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 am

Info:

- Summoner name: Simon Sach.
- Contry: Norway.
- Ranked: 550 to 508 wins/losses
- Champs: ad/ap

Have been playing for 7 months, got tournament exp. looking for a team that wants to play competitive and serious. ( still have fun ofc )
So if there anything more you guys wanna know just page me.

Regards. Simon
Simon Sach
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

PostSubject: Re: Simon Sach #application   Simon Sach #application EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:01 pm

I dont have anything to say when it comes to the ones gettin trial, but i feel like you could make abit morer effort in the application.

For example.

Whats your current/highest ELO, why are you at this ELO? etc

Which champions would you say you are best with, why? Which champions do you like to play and what role? and why?

thats just a few things that i feel didnt come through, for me atleast, in this application.

Cheers Zapylol
Back to top Go down
Simon Sach

PostSubject: Re: Simon Sach #application   Simon Sach #application EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 am

Hey!

My top elo is 1570, current is 1400. / I am at that elo because of some duo with a irl friend, reset soon anyways.
I play ap and ad champs as I said. fav champs are mf, ashe, kennen, malz.

Hope u got more out of that.

-Simon

Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Simon Sach #application   Simon Sach #application EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 am

Hello Simon Sach,

we have decided to decline your offer, due to the lack of activity within the ranks of the team. The members hardly know you and you didn't really do much to work against that. I personally think you are a nice guy and a good player, but we need more than simply that. I am sure you will find a good team.

Good luck and have fun.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Sach #application   Simon Sach #application Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Sach #application
Page 1 of 1