Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

App For Team Unity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GladFot

GladFot

App For Team Unity Empty
PostSubject: App For Team Unity   App For Team Unity EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:44 am

- What's your summoners name? GladFot.
- How long have you been playing League of Legends? Almost a year.
- Who are your favorite champions? Ashe, Annie, Janna, Taric, Master yi, poppy, udyr and Alistar.
- How often do you play League of Legends? Everyday.
- Why do you want to join our team? I've bin looking to improve my Abilitys as a player and a teamplayer so I wanted to join a team that is sosial and friendly and have good teamplay abilitys and personal abilitys.
- Why are you the right one for our team? I think I can brink lots of diffrent things to TU like a freindly voice, tips and opinions and I like to get tips aswell about who i can improve myself as solo and team. I can Also give alot of my time to TU.
- How old are you? 19.
- What's your nationality? Norway.

I really want to get into a good and friendy team and hope u will accept me.
My elo is not 1400 its 1348 atm but I was at 1400 not to long ago, but since only had bad luck whit my team and it went down. i got 698 wins in normal if that counts for anything.

~GladFot.
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

App For Team Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Team Unity   App For Team Unity EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 am

plays a mean vayne, she bloody hurts.

And he's norwegian, cant get enough of those vikings!
App For Team Unity Vikings-demotivational-poster-1217607639
Back to top Go down
Sponkz

App For Team Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Team Unity   App For Team Unity EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:14 am

Demotivational posters are so '07.

Talked to you ingame, you seem like a nice dude though the not-so-detailed application. Looking to forward to play with you =)
Back to top Go down
zapylol

zapylol

App For Team Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Team Unity   App For Team Unity EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 am

demotivational posters are so everyday when you got school. FYI vikings does not care about them posters. Oh yeh, you guessed it, we rape those posters as well.

/roar
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

App For Team Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Team Unity   App For Team Unity EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:33 am

Hello GladFot,

You did well in your testgames and got our interest, so we decided to take a closer look at you and therefor give you a two-week trialperiod. As a recruit you have all the rights and duties of fullmembers, meaning more forums available for you to look at and participate in, scheduled trainings, where you have to show up or atleast give us an excuse in advance, and some more.

If you have questions look at the various threads and/or ask the other members and me.

Good luck.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App For Team Unity Empty
PostSubject: Re: App For Team Unity   App For Team Unity Empty

Back to top Go down

App For Team Unity
Page 1 of 1