Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

application - Selesnyal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
selesnyal

selesnyal

application - Selesnyal Empty
PostSubject: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:38 am

- What's your summoners name?
Selesnyal
- How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I started playing League of Legends almost 2 months after it came out ( maybe 3 i am not so sure )
- Who are your favorite champions?
I love every AP champion but ...
Tanks: Dr. Mundo , Shen
AP champs: Annie , Vladimir , Evelynn , Nidalee
AD champs : Warwick ( mainly for jungle ) , Master Yi ( mainly for jungle ) , Ashe
Support champs : Sona , Janna , Soraka

- How often do you play League of Legends?
Nowadays everyday!!! I would also like to add that the year that past was a serius one so i had to quit LoL for a while , but i been playing the last 2 months A LOT so i am up to date with every change!!!
- Why do you want to join our team?
Because I am looking for some mature players that can offer me some quality time playing and having fun and not waste my time at a game in which you ONLY meet the elo hell and unskilled people that flame every game ( not to mention the leavers/afkers )
- Why are you the right one for our team?
Because I am experienced , willing to help , mature and calmed down player!
- How old are you?
In about 2 months I will be 18. But if u are worried about my attitude etc etc i can prove in the testgames everything i mention.
- What's your nationality?
I am Greek!

- Summoner level 30: Yeap of course
- ELO 1400+ (5v5 Solo or Team) and/or 500+ wins in normal games: Since i quit for almost a year i barely have over 500 wins ( 537 exactly ) and my elo is at 1370 ( i rarely have REALLY bad games ... main problem is that at 1300 rating you cannnot meet so experienced players so having a hard time to get higher afraid! )
- Interested to learn and open to criticism: Of course ... who doesnt wanna learn MORE? and i need criticism so i can improve and get HIGHER!
- Mature and serious about the game (18+): As mentioned above yeah almost 18
- Able to speak and write in good english: Yeah i am capable to write and speak
- Play regularly and commit to turning up for practice and matches: Yes Yes Yes
- Own a good variety of champions and runes (tier 2.5+) : I have 3 rune pages and enough high tier champs!

Back to top Go down
selesnyal

selesnyal

PostSubject: Re: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I would like to correct something ... I am already above 1400 elo ... right now 1421!!!!
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:27 pm

Hello Selesnyal,

as you might know we currently have enough members for our tournament team. We are not sure yet, if we want to create a second team. Overall you may still apply and we will test you, but your chances are not very high, unless you really can show us that you are a special case and it would be wrong to miss this opportunity.

Your application seems fine, so if you are still interested, please answer to this post and/or message Corporal Herb or me ingame for further instructions.

Greetings,
Izri

Back to top Go down
selesnyal

selesnyal

PostSubject: Re: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

I already added you Izri , just added Corporal too!
By the way I forgot to mention that i have mumble , vent , TS , skype , MSN all working with a fully functioning headset!!
Back to top Go down
sander4

PostSubject: Re: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 am

Hello there! Also dont forget to join on in-game chat 'Team Unity' this is where all the members and recruits hangout.
good luck with your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:57 am

Hello selesnyal,

I have to tell you that we don't have a spot on our team for you. Many of us think you are not experienced enough for our tournament group. Since you applied when we didn't look for new members, you would have been better than ourselves to get a positive answer. I am sorry, but this is not the case.

I hope you will find a team. Thanks for applying, good luck.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application - Selesnyal   application - Selesnyal Empty

Back to top Go down

application - Selesnyal
Page 1 of 1