Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - EndlessEnigma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EndlessEnigma

EndlessEnigma

Application - EndlessEnigma Empty
PostSubject: Application - EndlessEnigma   Application - EndlessEnigma EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:29 pm

Hey there guys, I'm EndlessEnigma from Germany.

I'd like to take a look at your team and therewith apply for the part of the Jungler and/or SoloTop since I'm currently looking for a strong and reliable team to play and train with.

Current ELO:

My current ELO is 1542 in 3vs3; 1564 in 5vs5 solo q and 1474 in arranged teams.
My highest ELO though was 1570 in 3on3s, 1596 in 5on5 solo q and 1525 in arranged games.

Summoners name:

Ingame you can find and add me as EndlessEnigma, although I've already added Commander Herb Smile

How long been playing LoL:

I've played since 3-4 months after the game has been released and since then very passionate and at a high rate per day. I also watch many streams and recorded games of clanwars (especially on solomid.net)

Favourite champs:

My favourite champs are Kennen, Malz, TF, GP and Kassa. Too bad GP got useless but I'm looking forward to the next patch Smile
The thing is that I've trained myself a wide variety of possible champs that I can play at a high lvl of skill. Lately I've been training all the top tier junglers (Nunu, Amumu, Trundle, WW, Noc, Jarvan, Lee, Olaf) aswell as AP-carry mid. My aim was to be able to counterpick every enemy I will face.
But what I would love the most would be to play solo top.

How frequently LoL:

I play LoL every day 7-8 games or as much as possible Smile Mostly with friends over skype or ts since random scrubs are making me lose all the time Smile
I can play with you guys in the evenings except for the time from half past 9 to half past 10. That's girlfriend-skype-time, sry ^^

Why join our team:

You guys are looking very motivated and ambitious to me and that's what I'm searching for. I'm a very competitive person and want to play with other people who stay calm, have humor and can work with constructive criticism - just as me.

Why the right one for our team:

Well, I'm a very funny person who is concentrated and has a wide variety of champs that can be played. I'm also a teamplayer with very good mapawareness and a good sense for counters to most common strategies.
I'm also a very calm person and can talk about critique on others or me without feeling offended or offending others Smile
I have long clan-experience,too since i've played Team Fortress 2 competitively for 2 years (and also with good success ) before starting my LoL "carreer".

I'm currently 18 and will be turning 19 in the end of September

Nationality:
German Sausage.

Looking forward to possibly "work" with you guys and to have much fun and good times Smile
Back to top Go down

Application - EndlessEnigma
Page 1 of 1