Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lidozemus

Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me Empty
PostSubject: Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me   Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:34 pm

Hello Team Unity,

I've read about your team and I would like to join it's ranks. Mainly for the reason to become a better player. I have quite a bit gaming experience with League of Legends, I'm interested in becoming a better player and an addition to your team.
I play a lot, I'd say 18-22 hours a week, besides work and school. I own 46 champions and am currently trying to get all of my rune pages full. On to the good parts.

- How long have you been playing League of Legends?
I think for about 6 months now and I won't stop playing for quite a while.

- What are your favorite champions?
I love to play AD Champs, but any champ or any role will do actually, I can tank, jungle, support whatever, (with the few champ exceptions here and there). And no, by AD Champs I don't mean Kennen AD-build.

- How often do you play League of Legends?
At least 2,5 hours a day, more whenever I can. In the weekends it's a steady 4,5 hours a day.

- Why do you want to join our Team?[/b]
I believe I can be an addition to the team and by playing with more experienced players I will become a better player myself. That and I'm just always in a good mood and up for a game.

- How old are you?
I'm 20 years old since April 5th, do not yet own a driver's license and make decent money at a local grocery store, saving up for college/driver's license.

- What's your nationality?
I was born in The Netherlands though I am half american half dutch. My father grew up in America and therefore I can speak/write English pretty well.

I've been playing a lot since I started this game and I really feel like I've become a good player, I've tried 5v5 premade ranked with my friends but they just aren't able to handle the better players. And I want some more friends/teammates to play with since my friends aren't always there and their skill doesn't match my own. This does mean I will prefer to play with Team Unity over my friends.

Other information: I'm in a period of heavy studying due to the exams coming up, but I'll be able to play for so much after that. And I can't resist playing while I actually should study so, I'll be online pretty much always. Oh yeah, and my first name is Wouter.

Can't wait for the invite!
Wouter.
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me   Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:45 am

Hello Lidozemus,

we got the results for your voting and we have decided to take a closer look at you therefor promote to recruitstatus - a two week trialperiod after which we decide if we want you to stay or not. In this time you have all the rights of a fullmember.

See you ingame.
Back to top Go down

Application: Lidozemus and why you should pick me
Page 1 of 1