Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Chíbi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chíbi

Application: Chíbi Empty
PostSubject: Application: Chíbi   Application: Chíbi EmptyThu May 12, 2011 4:35 am

- Summoner level 30 = Yep
- Interested to learn and open to criticism = Yep
- Mature and serious about the game (17+) = Nope
- Able to speak and write in good english = Yep
- Play regularly and commit to turning up for practice and matches = Yep
- Own a good variety of champions and runes (tier 2.5+) = Yep
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- How long have you been playing League of Legends? - Do not have a clue, long time, currently 800 games(wins/loss) and 200/300 games in ranked (wins/loss)
- What are your favorite champions?
Tank: Amumu, Shen ( also have different tanks if needed these are the ones i pref.)
AD carry: Xin, Irelia (look up)
AP carry: Kennen most pref, also can play Kassadin and Katarina.
Support: Meh, not good at those, perhaps Soraka.
Jungling Off Tank: Xin, Irelia
Jungler: Amumu, Xin, Irelia and Shen.
- How often do you play League of Legends? - Everyday from around 5/6 pm till 10 pm week days, weekends are mostly from morning to evening.
- Why do you want to join our Team? - Dont have a team, looking for people who can, want and will play effectively in Ranked games.
- How old are you? - 14, yes i know you only take 17+ however im pretty sure the age dosent mean anything about how you play the game, if you expect me to be crying on ts because i have 0/x/x stats then you are highly mistaken.
- What's your nationality? Poland, living in England, Devon for four years, fluent in English, well thats what i think, at least ;P
Also I'd highly appreciate for you to test me out before judging me.
Back to top Go down
Chíbi

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chíbi   Application: Chíbi EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:40 am

Bump.

Would be nice to hear an answer, even if it was the bad one.
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chíbi   Application: Chíbi EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:59 am

Hello,

since you copied the guidelines, it's obvious you found the thread. Therefor you should know we don't make decisions simply based on your application. We have to talk about your request with the team and invite you to some testgames, before you get a "yes" or "no".

Therefor please be patient, until we can get to you.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Chíbi

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chíbi   Application: Chíbi EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:19 am

Pardon for that, I shall do my best;) I'm not a patient man in some areas;)

Also i'd like to add that i if you are unable to play a game with me by whatever reason, i can stream via own3d.
Back to top Go down
Izri
Admin
Izri

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chíbi   Application: Chíbi EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:27 am

Hello Chibi,

we got the result of your voting, and I have to tell you, that we currently have no room for you in our team.
Overall we think you won't fit to the rest of the team and can't agree with some of your decisions and actions.

Good luck and have fun in League of Legends.

Greetings,
Izri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Chíbi   Application: Chíbi Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Chíbi
Page 1 of 1